Notes about training:
- Clerk of Course with at least two years experience are not required to attend a class, but will still need to take the online test to be certified.
- All Starters must take both Stroke & Turn and Starter classes.
All Referees must take S&T, Starter, and Referee classes.
- SAIL will recognize all current USAS certified Stroke & Turn judges, Starters and Referees as SAIL certified officials. Individuals are to take the appropriate SAIL Certification test (so that they will be registered in the system) and to e-mail a copy of their current USAS certification to [email protected]
- Everyone must take the appropriate online tests.
- Everyone must sign in when they attend a class or else they will not be certified.
All training classes will be held at First Baptist Church, 847 Cleveland St, Greenville 29601. Lower level of the new athletic building.
Simple formatted text